My husband, my friend

My husband, my friend

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blogging God's Golden Nuggets

I was inspired by reading another woman's blog that lost her husband in December to begin my own blog. We both share a similar life, being a young widow, with two children, living this life of grief, challenges, fears, uncertainties, but still LIVING through the Grace and Power of our Lord Jesus Christ.  I have titled my Blog Site "God's Golden Nuggets" because I have found through all my pain and grief of losing my husband of 14 years years, experiencing a range of emotions, helping my children deal with their emotions, that no matter how gray the day would be....the grief so heavy I struggled to breathe, being so weary my feet felt heavy.....somewhere, somehow, someway.....as I traveled through this dry desert of grief....there would come my oasis that would glisten with a precious golden gem.  Whether it came in a nugget of God's truth, his love, or his promises.....it was my Golden Nugget from God.  It was the "piece" of his amazing grace that gave me "peace" to be steadfast another minute, another hour, another day.  As I travel this uncertain path that lies before me but the certainty God walks with me.......I invite YOU to walk with me and see what golden nuggets we can find together that our Father left for us. 

5 comments:

  1. Vikki, you are such an inspiration! God has given you a talent to write and I believe it will not only help you thru this time in your life, it will also help others. You are strong,Godly woman that has so much to share thru your life experiences. Thank you for taking this step to share with others what God has done. I look forward to discovering "Gods Golden Nuggets" with you and many others. I'm blessed to have you as my sister! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vikki, you are a very strong woman and a blessing to many others including me.I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vikki, I think this is a great idea and I pray it is healing for you and others. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing has always helped me my whole life.

    ReplyDelete